Partner with the Biggest and Best in the Audiobook Business
At RBmedia, we own the largest audiobook catalog in the industry with an annual audiobook
output greater than the Big 5 publishers combined. So what does that mean for you?
Maximizing Content Monetization
Simply put, authors make more money when they work with RBmedia. We make sure your audiobook is available everywhere―via Audible, Google, Apple, Audiobooks.com, Spotify, and every other major global outlet. And we use our power as the largest audiobook publisher in the world to ensure your work is promoted and visible to the most users to drive sales for you.
Our Comprehensive Process Is Driven by Data, Experience, Tech, and Scale
For our authors, we handle the complete, end-to-end audiobook process—from acquisition to payment
Our Content Creation Process
- Long-standing relationships with 500 of the most in-demand voice actors
- Voice actors available who specialize in specific genres, character types, etc.
Voice Actor Prep
pronunciations, context, etc. ahead of recording
- Preparation is the absolute key to a successful audiobook production
- Voice actor can apply their craft to the recording
- On average, it takes two hours in the studio to create an hour of final recording
- End-to-end review and QA process conducted on the recording
- Perform retakes as needed based
on the QA process
- Leverage proprietary software to prepare audio for distribution
- Develop title art and meta data for distribution
The Results 'Speak' For Themselves
The Art Of The Voice Actor Performance
We Work with 50+ Distribution Partners to Maximize Your Audiobook Sales
Digital Retail Distribution
Library & School Distribution
Authors do better when audio rights are valued separately
Leading authors in all genres are enjoying superior sales by working with a publisher dedicated to spoken audio. Print publishers often try to bundle the print and audiobook rights, which typically results in undervalued audio rights.
The data shows that authors do better when they let publishers compete for print and audio rights independently.
Top-quality audiobooks from bestselling authors
Join bestselling and award-winning authors such as Danielle Steel, Diana Gabaldon, Francine Rivers, William Kent Krueger, Jeff Kinney, Sarah J. Maas, and many others who have unlocked the true value of their audio rights by working with RBmedia.
We give an unparalleled voice to authors’ work
• Award-winning voice actors and directors
• Professional recording studios
• Thousands of industry honors, including the National Book Award, Booker Prize, Pulitzer Prize, and Hugo Awards