#1 audiobook publisher and distributor in the world
Who We Are
RBmedia is the largest audiobook publisher in the world.
Our catalog of nearly 60,000 titles represents the world’s largest collection of audiobooks in the industry. We publish and distribute over 7,500 new titles every year—more than other top audiobook publishers combined.
The company’s powerful digital retail and library distribution network reaches millions of listeners around the globe—at home, in the car, and everywhere their mobile devices go.
Awards & Bestsellers
With nearly 60,000 exclusive titles, RBmedia audiobooks continually dominate key literary awards and bestseller lists, including:
• 65 New York Times bestsellers in 2021
• 3 Pulitzer Prize winners in 2021
• 10 Hugo Award winners/finalists in 2021
• 1 Academy Award winner
• 25+ National Book Award winners
• 40 Booker Prize winners/shortlisted titles
• 10+ Michael L. Printz Award winners/Honor Books
• 75+ Newbery Medal winners/Honor Books
Our Audio Brands
Consumer demand will power an $8 billion+ spoken audio market opportunity in 2022, driven by audiobooks.
Source: Market Research. Note: Market size reflects estimated total consumer revenue; based on average estimates of industry reports including PWC, Deloitte, Grand View Research, and Stratistics Market Research
7,500+ new titles published annually – more than the Big 5 book publishers combined
Consumer adoption of new technologies and audio formats is propelling the market forward
Sources: Nielsen, PR Newswire, Houlihan Lokey, Audio Publishers Association.
Our Management Team
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Product & Marketing Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Content Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Managing Director – RBmedia International & W.F. Howes
Vice President of Finance
RBmedia is a global leader in spoken audio content and digital media distribution technology. We are growing both organically and through acquisitions. We are seeking an individual to lead our growing corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team.
Essential job duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver monthly financial reporting package for both leadership team and private equity owner
- Support the preparation of Board of Directors presentation materials
- Lead the annual budget process
- Develop financial models and revenue & cost projections
- Analyze, synthesize and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights that will drive strategic decision making within the company
- Oversee cash management
- Prepare monthly cash flow statement and rolling cash flow forecast
- Prepare quarterly debt compliance package
- Identify and drive business process improvements
- Participate in cross-functional business projects and analysis
- Work closely with IT on system implementations and integrations
- Support implementation of new financial reporting applications
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- Other duties as assigned and required
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Ten years of experience in financial analysis, reporting, budget development and/or accounting.
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Possess strong attention to details, effective multi-tasking and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment with tight deadlines
RBmedia is owned by KKR – a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate and credit, with strategic manager partnerships that manage hedge funds.
Transparency in Coverage
Machine Readable Files. This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.