Exclusive Digital Content
With over 60,000 exclusive titles, our audiobooks continually top key literary awards and bestseller lists. The company’s powerful digital retail and library distribution network reaches millions of listeners around the globe—at home, in the car, and everywhere their mobiles devices go.
Hear the Latest and Greatest
RBmedia is the ONLY audiobook publisher that delivers authors and agents value in three key ways...
We produce top-quality, bestselling spoken audio content
- Publishing over 60,000 exclusive titles from Danielle Steel, Diana Gabaldon, Jeff Kinney, and many other bestselling authors
- Creating audiobooks for industry standouts—66 NYT bestsellers, six Pulitzer Prize winners and finalists, Grammy nomination, and many others in 2022 alone
- Using professional, award-winning voice actors and top directors
- Leveraging proprietary technology to discover unique content
We have the broadest distribution network—reaching millions of consumers everywhere they go
- Available from every leading digital retail partner, including Amazon’s Audible, Google, Apple, Kobo, Audiobooks.com, Findaway, and Spotify
- Accessible on OverDrive, an RBmedia sister company, and all major library platforms and suppliers, including Hoopla, Biblioteca, and Blackstone Audio
- Playable across devices: smart phones, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, smart watches, and many other systems
Authors make more money when they work with RBmedia
- As the largest audiobook publisher, no other company can monetize audiobook rights as well as RBmedia
- RBmedia ensures authors’ works are available everywhere to everyone
- New authors will be in great company with thousands of bestselling writers who have chosen RBmedia
- RBmedia has developed unique approaches and systems to drive title marketing and sales
awards & bestsellers
How it works
Authors & Agents
No other company can monetize your audiobook rights as well as RBmedia.
RBmedia Brings Long-Awaited New Novel by Abraham Verghese to Audio
RBmedia today announced the upcoming release of its audiobook recording of The Covenant of Water, the long-awaited new novel by bestselling author Abraham Verghese. More than a decade in the making, The Covenant of Water is Verghese’s first book since Cutting for Stone, which spent over two years on the New York Times bestseller list and sold more than 1.5 million copies in the U.S. alone.
RBmedia Achieves Another Year of Record-Breaking Growth
RBmedia, the largest audiobook publisher in the world, today announced record-breaking 2022 performance. The company entered new strategic partnerships, expanded into key international markets, published more titles than ever before, and produced audiobooks for numerous New York Times bestsellers and literary award winners.
RBmedia Continues Expansion with Acquisition of Ukemi Audiobooks and Dharma Audiobooks
RBmedia, the largest audiobook publisher in the world, today announced the acquisition of Ukemi Audiobooks and Dharma Audiobooks. Through this acquisition, the company will acquire both audiobook publishing businesses and their full catalog of titles.
Our Audio Brands
RBmedia comprises an ever-expanding group of the best brands in spoken audio content and digital media distribution technology