#1 Audiobook Publisher
RBmedia has over 60,000 audiobooks and publishes over 8,000 new titles every year—more than the Big 5 publishers combined. Our powerful digital retail and library distribution network reaches millions of listeners around the globe—at home, in the car, and everywhere their mobiles devices go.
Hear the Latest and Greatest
RBmedia is the ONLY audiobook publisher that delivers authors and agents value in three key ways...
We produce top-quality, bestselling spoken audio content
- Publishing over 60,000 titles from Danielle Steel, Diana Gabaldon, Jeff Kinney, and many other bestselling authors
- Creating audiobooks for industry standouts—66 NYT bestsellers, seven Pulitzer Prize winners and finalists, Grammy nomination, and many others in 2022 alone
- Using professional, award-winning voice actors and top directors
- Leveraging proprietary data and technology to discover emerging authors and titles
- Since we are the biggest in the industry, we have the most audiobook
We have the broadest distribution network—reaching millions of consumers everywhere they go
- Available from every leading digital retail partner, including Amazon’s Audible, Google, Apple, Kobo, Audiobooks.com, and Spotify
- Accessible on all major library platforms and suppliers, including OverDrive, Hoopla, Biblioteca, and Blackstone Audio
- Playable across devices: smart phones, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, smart watches, and many other systems
- Distributed through 50+ digital platforms
Authors make more money when they work with RBmedia
- As the largest audiobook publisher, no other company can monetize audiobook rights as well as RBmedia
- RBmedia ensures authors’ works are available everywhere to everyone
- New authors will be in great company with thousands of bestselling writers who have chosen RBmedia
- RBmedia has developed unique approaches and systems to drive title marketing and sales
awards & bestsellers
How it works
Authors & Agents
No other company can monetize your audiobook rights as well as RBmedia.
RBmedia today announced the upcoming release of “The Narrow Road Between Desires” audiobook by #1 New York Times bestselling phenomenon Patrick Rothfuss. Set in the wildly popular Kingkiller Chronicle universe, the novella is a standalone story that delves deeper into the Kingkiller series companion tale “The Lightning Tree.”
Francisco Partners, a leading global investment firm, specializing in technology and media-focused businesses, announced today that it has partnered with H.I.G. Capital and RBmedia’s management to complete the acquisition of RBmedia from KKR.
Leading global investment firms KKR and H.I.G. Capital (“H.I.G.”) announced that an affiliate of H.I.G. will acquire RBmedia and support its next phase of growth and development. RBmedia is the leading audiobook publisher in the world with a powerful digital distribution network that reaches millions of listeners around the globe.
Our Audio Brands
RBmedia comprises an ever-expanding group of the best brands in spoken audio content and digital media distribution technology