Downloads soar after the tale of migrant laborers wins three Oscars, including Best Picture Landover, MD, April 29, 2021—RBmedia, the largest audiobook producer in the world, today announced…
With more than 50,000 exclusive titles, our audiobooks continually dominate key literary awards and bestseller lists.
The company’s powerful digital retail and library distribution network reaches millions of listeners around the globe—
at home, in the car, and everywhere their mobiles devices go.
We produce top-quality, bestselling spoken audio content
- 50,000+ exclusive titles, including works by leading authors
- Professional narrators, top directors, and award-winning actors
- Proprietary technology to discover unique content
Our audio content reaches millions of consumers – everywhere they go
- Across devices: smart phones, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay,
Amazon Alexa, Google Home, smart watches, and many other systems
- Via download and streaming
We have the broadest distribution network in the business
- Every leading digital retail partner, including Amazon’s Audible, Google, Apple,
and Rakuten/kobo, Walmart, Libro.fm, storytel, and Findaway
- Audiobooks.com— an RBmedia sister company that is one of the largest direct-to-consumer audio subscription services in North America
- OverDrive – an RBmedia sister company that is the leading digital content platform for libraries
- All other major library platforms and suppliers, including Hoopla, Biblioteca, and Blackstone Audio
- We seek out authors’ works that best translate to audio.
- We use advanced technology to identify undiscovered authors.
- We use award-winning narrators, actors, and directors
to produce top-quality audio.
- We partner with others for additional digital content.
- We distribute our audiobooks to millions of consumers around the globe
- We partner with every leading digital retailer to deliver our content